Time & Location
Feb 7, 2020 at 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Downtown Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
About The Event
Your Kalispell Downtown Association invites you and your friends and family to an evening in Historic Downtown Kalispell. Friday night, February 7 the Chocolate Affair, promises to be an evening to remember.
If you enjoyed the December Art Walk, you will love this event. Walk through various downtown businesses tasting a variety of chocolate treats and shopping for your special valentine. Shop, taste and judge the chocolate from 5:00 – 8:00 PM. Treat yourself to a beer at one of our great
breweries, a glass of wine, or a great meal, appetizers and drinks at one of our wonderful downtown Kalispell restaurants or bars.
To be eligible for gift certificates you must visit a minimum of 12 locations and get your card stamped.
Must be 18 to win - 1 entry per person
Drop off your completed cards at any of the locations on the walking card the evening of the event.
Winners will be notified by mail.
Montana Coffee Traders
111 Main St.
Chocolate Affair winners – 2020
THE RESULTS ARE IN! Congratulations to everyone for another great Chocolate Affair.
1. Honey Home and Design (baker, Sandy Hohf )– Chocolate cream pies with chocolate cookie with chocolate and whipped cream with chocolate sprinkles
2. Montana Scene – Chocolate caramel salted bourbon shortbread cookie called Bear Food
3. Paint, Metal and Mud –Coconut almond bites
1. Bonelli’s(baker, Megan Groves – Chocolate swiss cake with whipped cream filling & salted caramel chocolate ganache
2. Norm’s News (baker- Dani Burtsfield) Dark chocolate seal salt caramel fudge
3. Montana Coffee Traders – Cold brew cupcakes with dark buttercream frosting
1. Bonelli’s (baker, Megan Groves – Chocolate swiss cake with whipped cream filling & salted caramel chocolate ganache
2. Nature Baby Outfitters – Salted caramel pretzel brownies
3. Norm’s News –(baker Dani Burtsfield ) – Dark chocolate sea salt caramel fudge
Many thanks to the 33 participating businesses and to all of the public for attending this year’s event!
Congratulations to everyone for another great Chocolate Affair!