Your Kalispell Downtown Association invites you and your friends and family to an evening in Historic Downtown Kalispell. Friday night, February 11 the Chocolate Affair, promises to be an evening to remember. If you enjoyed the December Art Walk, you will love this event. Walk through various downtown businesses tasting a variety of chocolate treats and shopping for your special valentine. Shop, taste and judge the chocolate from 5:00 – 8:00 PM. Treat yourself to a beer at one of our great breweries, a glass of wine, or a great meal, appetizers and drinks at one of our wonderful downtown Kalispell restaurants or bars.
To be eligible for gift certificates you must visit a minimum of 12 locations and get your card stamped. Vote for your favorite chocolatier and then drop off your completed cards at any of the locations on the walking card the evening of the event. Must be 18 to win - 1 entry per person. Winners will be notified by mail.
Chocolate Affair winners – 2022
THE RESULTS ARE IN! Congratulations to everyone for another great Chocolate Affair
1. Dani Burtsfield with Norm’s News – Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Fudge
2. Alisha Basler with Basler Family Chiropractic - Truffles
1. Montavino - baker Beth Dix – Chocolate Cherry Merlot Brownie
2. Bonelli’s – baker Megan Groves – Chocolate Espresso Pots au Creme
1. Bonelli’s -baker, Megan Groves – Chocolate Espresso Pots au Creme
2. Norm’s News – baker Dani Burtsfied - Dark chocolate sea salt caramel fudge
See you next year for Chocolate Affair 2023 Friday, February 10, 2023